1. Once you log in to your account, go to “My Lists” (you will only have to do this once) and click on “My Raters”. On the master list by rater scroll down until you find “Bauder, Danny” click to highlight it. Then click on the “ADD RATERS” button so it will add Baud-Air to your rater’s list.
2. Go back to “My Lists” and click on “My signature agreements”. This area will allow us on your behalf to complete the forms. At the CF-1R area click on “assign Signature agreement“. And enter “2664” then click “give authority”. Read the agreement and if you agree check the box and again click “give authority”. Go back and follow the same steps to give authority for the CF-6R forms
3. Go to secure home page
4. Scroll over the CF-1R registration box and click on appropriate choice
5. Enter address and zip code. Press next
6. Continue entering the city, building department where the permit was pulled, homeowner name and number
7. At the CF-1R change out area, fill in the square footage and what is being installed (you may have multiple choices for example, an A/C coil (split system) AND an air handler or heat exchanger), and either button if duct install/replacement applies. However, if there is less that 40 ft. of ducts total then click on the appropriate box in the next drop down box. If any of the questions apply in the drop down box then click on those where applicable.
8. Click on the Thermostat Acknowledgement and click “Next”.
9. Verify your information and check the Declaration Statement box and then click “register”.
10. A “congratulations” salutation will come up on the next page. At this point you can download your CF-1 registration if applicable.
11. Towards the bottom of your “congratulations” page, there will be a box asking you for your CalCerts “RATER ID” Enter CC2005690 which is our id number (your system should save this automatically so when you go register another CF-1R. as soon as you type “CC” is should pop up). If not, you may want to keep it somewhere for future use. This will then forward to us so we can complete the forms
12. Once completed go back to “Secure Home” and then hover Projects and click on alterations-residential.
13. Click on the appropriate job and then fill out the Permit number and the date it was pulled, select the appropriate gas and electric company and if the project is participating in any rebate programs
14. Click save changes
15. Once the information has been entered, contact us so we can finish our part and get the report back to you in a timely manner.
16. In addition, there are also tutorial videos on the website that you may want to check out.
17. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 909-648-2799